Thursday, November 11, 2004

Whoa, my very own section!

First off, thanks to the Robot for seeing that I needed an outlet to vent/rant, and giving me my very own forum to do so. I'm a little concerned as to what will happen to the TNSC rant section now, given that my rants were a healthy portion of that section in the past. But ya gotta love that new rant section being right there in plain view of all TNSCers, with no clicking necessary. Perhaps some TNSCer with aspirations to have a section named after him or her in some future version of the TNSC website will follow my lead. I'm still trying to figure out if this section will contain some musical angle to it, since I am Lee Lee the MUSICAL Bee, but just for grins, let's do that: I missed the Mclusky show at Bottom of the Hill last Saturday, and I fear that I'll live to regret that. They sound kinda like a modern day PIL, so if you're into that sorta thing, go to their site and listen.

Okay, so what's on the dartboard this week is post-election realization that those computerized voting machines were RIGGED! I know, it's hard to believe that more people might have voted for somebody other than that son of a Bush, but reports are coming out from all over the place that we might actually have elected somebody with a brain into office instead of Goober. If you wanna read any more on the political buzz about secession, here's an article that says we probably aren't allowed to.

Stay tuned...

No comments: